Shipping & Returns
Cable and Devices strives to make clients' journey as smooth as possible right from the moment purchasing the product to receiving and installing it. In spite of all efforts and diligence, sometimes something might go wrong and you may wish to return the product. In this case, please raise an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request by agreeing to the terms and conditions provided below. This document explains our policies in all scenarios where you need to raise a RMA request. Please note that there is a difference between Business Customers and Consumers (see Terms below).
Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be notified within 2 days of receipt of the items.
- "Business Customer" means a customer who is not a Consumer of the product.
- "Consumer" means an individual who is not acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession.
If a consumer or business account wishes to cancel an order there will be no charge for doing so if you email us, quoting the order reference number or your PO number, before the item is dispatched.
If the item has already been dispatched, then the best advice is do not open the shipment when it arrives. Customer may then arrange for the shipment to be returned to us within 14 days of the goods arrival. Please ensure that your item is adequately re-packaged, preferably using the original outer packaging, otherwise a re-stocking fee of 35% may be applied.
The goods must be unused and received by us in a resalable condition including all accessories, packing etc. within fourteen days of the goods being signed for by the customer. You will be required to organize and pay for the return delivery and you should arrange insurance against loss or damage to the goods while in transit otherwise lost goods liability would be at your end.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
In the event that we, at our absolute discretion, agree to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the Goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within fourteen days of delivery. The Goods must be unopened, with the manufacturers' seals intact and in perfect resalable condition. All non-faulty returns are liable to a 35% restocking fee, unless incorrectly supplied by Cables and Devices incorrectly supplied items must be returned in their original condition, or a re-stocking fee of 35% will be charged. Original condition: accessories, manuals, software, and warranties must be enclosed in their original packaging and should be undamaged. Securely repackage the item/items in the same way that they were sent to you.Faulty Items under Warranty
If you encounter a fault with any product bought from us, please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. You will need to quote our order number, the date of purchase, and the serial number of the faulty item. Once we have confirmed that the faulty product is still under warranty, one of our engineers will try to resolve your problem over the phone or via remote access.
If the problem persists, an RMA Number will be issued, and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, we will test it and fix the problem. If the item cannot be repaired, we will send out a replacement. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new and be identical or equivalent specification.
Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. This is required for the return of all items to Cable and Devices regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and should be undamaged.
- Once you have received your RMA number, securely repackage the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a restocking fee of 35% may be applied.
- Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
- Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box, otherwise the package will not be accepted.
- Using a label, ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package
Cable and Devices,
Brook House, 54A Cowley Mill Road, Uxbridge UB8 2FX,
Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item.
- Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be notified within two days of receipt of the items.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
The RMA Confirmation :
Your sales representative will send you RMA form. (Download RMA form)
(see attachment. PO No.; Product Serial No.; Description of Failure or Problem)
You Fill it and send back to sales representative.
RMA Return Shipment :
A : After ot RMA form, sales representative will tell you returned instruction by email, including shipping address and special shipping invoice.
B : Returned products have to be packed properly to avoid damage during delivery.
C : All accessories and user documentations should be returned.
D : Once shipped, pls tell sales representative tracking No. immediately.
Delivery Charges :
The Customer is responsible for paying shipment charges when returning to us; We will pay for shipment of the repaired items back to the customer
RMA Turnaround Time :
The defective products will be sent to Cisco Distributor for repair.
Within four weeks after receipt of returned item, the repaired or replacement item will be ready for return shipment.
Then item will be shipped to customer by Express such as DHL or Fedex.
The Support Contacts :
If your products failed, you must contact your sales representative to verify product failure. If the problem still can't correct by remote support methods i.e. email or phone support, the RMA procedure will issue
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it is very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier, and then contact us immediately at +44 20 3743 9170 or email us. If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within two working days of delivery.The following reasons can invalidate replacement of the hardware:
- The item is not faulty against the information given on the RMA form.
- The item has been tampered with or is physically damaged.
- The wrong software is being used.
Cable and Devices reserves the right to charge 35% restocking fee if:
- There is any damage to the original packaging.
- There are missing components or accessories.
- If the item is not faulty when tested against the fault information provided on the RMA form. The goods requested to held at our warehouse upon customer request, after the invoice has been generated. Any returns in such cases will also be applicable of restocking fee.